Journey! It’s all about it, writing a thesis is all about getting through multiple phases, experiences, and discovery, but what gets you through all this? You might think, and the answer is satisfaction. It’s all about getting the satisfaction of something done and completed, think about the times you used to be relieved when you would be done with your homework or assignment, you would feel like you have achieved something. Writing a thesis is the epitome of satisfaction that what you have studied and gotten through in your academics so far was worth your hard work till now.
Writing a thesis isn’t easy and you have to be tough-minded while opting for this route, you need to be prepared from the start and be clear about your stance, because there will be many scenarios that will come your way and you will be finding them hard, but the right guidance and support will get you through this with much ease. You need to be headstrong to write and study thoroughly about the topic you will choose to write your thesis on. You would need motivation and consistency to become a thesis writer because you would need to sacrifice your social life as well as extracurricular activities. After all, this process needs time and management to be excelled and be completed.
BASIC GROUNDINGS FOR THESIS WRITING:
While opting to write for your thesis you need to be clear about certain things that will make your base and would help ease the process. If you have a question in your mind like how to write thesis in few days, you need to follow these instructions to make your thesis effective and well-written to get you past this smoothly.
IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM:
You need to acknowledge the problems and the strings attached to the source, you need to discover the answers to your own questions. Let’s suppose you are choosing the topic “Poverty” and consider it a huge problem, would this be considered as one by others? You need to identify where the resources such as governmental or non-governmental organizations that provide these kinds of facilities are and if they are serving everyone countrywide or not. Are there proofs that you have a poverty crisis in your country? Question your own self and your thoughts to identify problems which is the first and foremost part of your thesis writing. Define the purpose of your study, what you want to do, and why.
USE LOGIC AND REASON:
Don’t be judgmental after identifying the problems, look at both the negative and positive aspects of your study. Being emotional in the matter of writing a thesis wouldn’t work well for you, if you want to write a good thesis you need to read and study with complete focus and from multiple sources to identify the negative and positive aspects of the issue. Give a hefty amount of time to your thesis. There are thesis writing services in Pakistan that can help you as well.
After getting identifying and studying your topic you need to seek what will be consequences if poverty doesn’t get eliminated, and the society will look like if there aren’t any steps taken to curb this problem, what will be the impact of this on the country itself. Will the people of the country face crisis, and will there be social as well as political disturbance in this situation if it surges? Will the crime rate increase due to this and people get involved in multiple horrendous activities? Raise questions like these and you will get a clearer and wider picture of the scenario of your topic.
COMPILE RELEVANT INFORMATION:
When you will have answers to all the questions and you have studied thoroughly and investigated deeply about your topic. Compile all the information together so you can have a clear way to stand things and align information together. Then you can give facts and figures with complete information and there will be no room for argument after that when you will be having everything together and compiled.
5 THINGS TO INCLUDE IN YOUR THESIS:
The following are the 5 things provided by the experts that make a basic structure of a thesis and including these will make your thesis look promising for the reader as well as to yourself having a well-structured, well-written, and well-informed thesis would get you to your final destination in terms of academics. s
- In the introduction part of your thesis, you need to add the purpose of your study like for what reason you are writing a thesis on this particular topic, and what awoke your intellect to work on this.
- You would also need to identify the importance of this subject that you have chosen so well explained that the ones who got their hands on it to read get the idea immediately. Describe the research questions the 5Ws what, when, where, why, who, and 1H how, will help you do that during this process.
- You need to tell the outcome of this, and what you expect after this and from this.
2. LITERATURE REVIEW:
- A literature review is an essential part of your research paper, you would need to provide all the background of your research topic so that a clear idea would be portrayed through this about your topic.
- You need to also reference other descriptions and studies and provide them as well, as to give others aspects of the same topic and what’s the difference between yours and their intellect and study.
- How your study is more relevant and more accurate than theirs, providing all the differences and gaps between theirs and your description.
You need to provide every detail about:
- What methods did you use to get the data and collect information? Providing sources and information about them.
- What and how did you use the materials in your study and for your study?
- Providing the information about how you got your analysis on the data you received or got.
- For all the things you have done and did your research on the topic, you would need to provide the results of the study you have done.
- Clarifying that your study wasn’t of any fluke type thesis and that it is an intellectual, well-organized, and seriously taken project, by which there will also be the benefit of this process that has taken place under your supervision.
- The results will make sure to make your research more reliable and trustworthy.
- You should provide your results in graphs or figures and tables, whichever you find will be more expressive and talk for itself in the thesis paper.
- In discussion, there will be all your findings, and analysis for each experiment that you have done.
- Your assessments and interpretations of your findings, what did you find, and your take on this.
- Your research questions’ replies are according to you.
- Your findings’ importance and implications.
Your supervisors are professionals, so try to be smart and always put your emphasis on a particular area as told above that gives a broader picture that way you won’t have to march towards him/her every time you get stuck in your thesis writing. It is very important to follow these instructions and provide every information mentioned above possible to make your work more solid and influential.